A campaign ofWAM! FESTIVALContacts
Forgotten your password? Enter you email address and you will receive a message with instructions to recover your password.
Controlla la tua casella email: ti abbiamo inviato un messaggio con la tua nuova password.
Potrai modificarla una volta effettuato il login.
La nostra visione:
L’ottava edizione di Wam! dilata e reinterpreta in maniera originale il concetto di “festival diffuso” che da anni lo contraddistingue, reinventandosi in modo originale per gli spettatori faentini e non solo e con la volontà di ristabilire equilibri possibili nonostante le difficoltà contingenti in cui ci muoviamo. Avrà queste caratteristiche:
Per vedere il programma completo, le relazioni delle edizioni precedenti, video e immagini ti invitiamo a visitare il nostro sito web .
When the world as we know it and the entertainment world suddenly suffered a setback, we would have normally been already in full swing for the preparation of the next edition of our Festival that takes place in October/November. The emergency instead confined us in our houses and forced us to ask ourselves a question:
We decided that the answer had to be YES because life means overcoming the limits. This is the only way to make things fine again.
Everyone must do his/her own bit to continue the work that begun in the past years.
This is how this 2020 edition was born, thanks to our bravery and willingness to be there.
• We believe that to expand our project - now in its eighth edition - we must be able to meet as many people as possible who can appreciate our work
• The artistic events and talks we offer will help us thinking about how to handle diversity , how to stay within limits, how to overcome them and in general meditate on our present times from an emotional point of view
• We strongly want to prepare more solid foundations for next year's edition which will be bigger and a turning point
• We have the ambition to be able to live off what feeds us
• Create a festival IN the city that allows us to give voice to young companies and let Faenza audience be familiar with renowned artists from the international scene
• Share thoughts with the audience by alternating insights and conviviality
• Make WAM become a benchmark for the dancing scene in Emilia-Romagna
• Find a managerial balance to ensure fair artistic and financial recognition to those who take part in its organization
The eighth edition of Wam! expands and reinterprets the concept of scattered festival that has distinguished it for years, reinventing itself for an audience of people coming from Faenza and beyond and willing to restore possible balances despite the difficult circumstances that we have to face right now. Here are its main characteristics:
• Stage of the three-year European DanceMe UP project
• Housed in an iconic cultural sight in Faenza - the International Museum of Ceramics
• Unprecedented usage for its audience : a streaming platform will be set up to let people follow some events remotely and connect with Festivals from other cities such as the SUQ Festival in Genoa
• The performances will also be visible on the Festival's social platforms and accessible thanks to interactive vision systems
• First milestone of the audience development management project
To check the detailed program, the reports of previous editions, videos and photos, please visit our website .
Gli obiettivi di sviluppo sostenibile (SDGs) costituiscono una serie di 17 obiettivi concordati dall'Organizzazione delle Nazioni Unite.
Buona salute: garantire una vita sana e promuovere il benessere di tutti a tutte le età.
Buona occupazione e crescita economica: promuovere una crescita economica inclusiva, sostenuta e sostenibile, un'occupazione piena e produttiva e un lavoro dignitoso per tutti.
Città e comunità sostenibili:creare città sostenibili e insediamenti umani che siano inclusivi, sicuri e solidi.